Monday, December 1, 2008

Come on In!

WELCOME!

THE PORCH IS DONE AND DECORATIONS INSIDE TOO!
IT'S ALL SIMPLE!


HAS EVERYONE POSTING THEIR DECORATIONS
DROP ON BY AND SEE HOW CREATIVE THEY ALL ARE!









A bit of potpourri. The apple-cinnamon smells so good. I put it in a low vase and plopped it into an old candy dish of my Mother's.










Amazing what a bit of free greenery from Home Depot can do!
Smells good too!







The Santas take the best seats!
















Joseph must have wandered off.....








This is my most favorite of all time decoration. This handblown glass set was a gift from my friend Patti. She brought it to me from Norway over eleven years ago.







EMMANUEL!

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son,
and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Matthew 1:23

1 comment:

Lori Stilger said...

Hey, sassy girl. :D I'm glad to see you getting into the spirit. :) I'm sorry I've been so busy lately. I love you!!!!!!!!!!! Still praying for GOOD WORD on the house!!!