Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blog Award goes to....


This is the special "Proximidade" award.
This award is a fine one because it focuses not on the glory and fanfare of blogging, but in the PROXIMITY to one another through this on-line world (kind of a Six Degrees of Separation sort of thing).


"Blogs who receive this award are 'exceedingly charming' say its authors. This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!


Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


Well when I received my award from Chachaneen http://chachaneen.blogspot.com/
I was thrilled...my first award. When I read the criteria I was even more thrilled. I do believe in relationships. I covet my old friendships and am always wanting more than a surface relationship with people I meet.


Now I cannot choose eight bloggers because I do not even know eight bloggers well enough to give the award...so since Janeen already received one, I have one person left who truly fits the category specifics. And therefore I give this Proxi Award to my dear friend, Lori. (who actually helped me set up my blog..and that wasn't easy!)

2 comments:

Lori Stilger said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! THANK YOU, dear Karna!!!!!!!!!! It may take me a couple of days to post it, since I have to think of people to give it to. :)
THANK YOU! I do come check you out here - I just don't always comment. :D
Love you, dear friend!!!

ChaChaneen said...

You deserve it my friend! I love reading your blog. You share with deep meaning and I love it! Have a great day!