Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Can you EVEN imagine?




And the angel came unto her and said, "Hail, thou that are highly favored.
The Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women.

And when she saw him she was troubled at his saying
and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

And the angel said unto her, "Fear Not, Mary; for
thou has found favor with God.

And behold, thy shall conceive in thy womb
and bring forth a son, and shall call his name
JESUS.
Luke 1:28-31

For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
Luke 1:37

And Mary said, "Behold, the handmaid of the Lord;
be it unto me according to Thy Word."
And the angel departed from her.
Luke 1:38



Can you EVEN imagine? For the life of me I cannot!!!!!


Oh that I would someday have the heart of Mary: one of true submission and trust in my Lord and my God.

No comments: