Friday, December 17, 2010

Time of Year

It's the most wonderful time of the year...singing....



I'm just full of the holiday spirit this year. It's a nice change for me.


My blessings seem larger than life!



I know there are so many who are struggling in many ways here in the US and abroad. For them it is a blue Christmas and there probably isn't a more difficult time of the year than Christmas if you are sick, having financial troubles, are alone, or any other number of reasons. My prayers are with them; I've been sick, had financial troubles, been alone and a few other reasons to feel sad during this blessed time of year.
Reach out and bless someone who needs you; sometimes it's just a smile, a cup of coffee, a book, a ride, $20, a hug...so easy!!

Jesus came = Emmanuel = God with us! May we hold fast to Him who is always for us, who always cares about us, who loves us so. Hang on...victory comes in the morning!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that blog!

ChaChaneen said...

Merry Christmas K!!!!